WELCOME TO CHALET FREERIDE - LES DEUX ALPES
Chalet Freeride Catered and Self-Catered Holidays
Chalet Freeride is a 14 bedroom chalet located in Bourg d'Arud/Venosc, just 400 metres from the gondola link to the award winning mountain resort of Les Deux Alpes and 12 km from Le Bourg d'Oisans and the start of the famous 21 hairpin cycling ride to Alpe d'Huez.
Key Features of the Chalet
- The chalet may be rented catered or self-catered.
- The chalet may only be rented by 15 people, but we have neighbouring properties for larger groups.
- The chalet has a huge living/dining room with a bar, perfect for entertaining.
- The chalet features a large sauna in the garden timed to be hot for your return from your day’s activities.
- Free Wifi internet, huge TV with Orange.fr satellite television, great music system, DVDs and games console.
- Four bath/shower rooms and six separate toilets.
- 14 bedrooms, made up of a selection of doubles, twins and family rooms.
- Six rooms have south-facing balconies and many have their own sinks.
The chalet is most commonly used by skiers and snowboarders in the winter and by road cyclists and mountain bikers in the summer. However hiking in the Ecrins National Park and family or group gatherings are also popular.
Local to the Chalet
- The chalet is a short 400 metre walk from the Venosc Gondola Link to Les Deux Alpes (open during winter and summer seasons).
- Bars and restaurants in the medieval town of Venosc
- There is a large public swimming pool with water slide 400 metres away.
- Tennis courts, Tree top adventure, White water Rafting, Paragliding, Via Ferrata
- More bars and restaurants open for the summer only, including a 17th century chateau about 200 metres away.
Contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org